The Lice Crew is the largest professional organization of lice removal experts providing lice detection, treatment and education for thousands of satisfied customers. Our passion and commitment is what fuels our organization to ensure that every client receives top notch service, and an experience that is educational, safe, stress-free and fun!
As the industry leader, we are committed to providing you with a professional, team-focused environment that encourages skill development, continuing education and career growth while providing you with the opportunity to realize your financial goals.
We are always looking for great talent to join our crew, with Head Lice Technician positions now available for professional, caring and outgoing individuals.
• Create your own flexible schedule; morning, afternoon, evening and weekend shifts available
• Opportunity to work on average 20-30 hours/week; additional opportunities available if you are able to travel between clinics
• Competitive hourly compensation, plus commission
• Safe, non-toxic, all-natural products used during treatments
• No experience necessary – extensive training and equipment will be provided
• Team focused environment, with the opportunity to make a difference
• Expand your social and community network
• Rapidly growing company with room for career progression
• Previous experience in lice removal, salon, healthcare and/or child care desirable
• Patient, positive, and enjoys working with young children
• Sympathetic during stressful situations
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Reliable transportation and mobile device is a must
• Submit to, and pass, a criminal background check
If you are interested in a rewarding career, where you can truly make a difference in people’s lives – send your to resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today.